Friday, February 13, 2009

{ let's make a personal organizer }


i have ditched off my big bags for good, because i left them in pilipinas ang bayan ko. i had wayyy too many important things to carry and there was just no room to squeeze them in anymore. the downside of that, i only have a small messenger bag here in dublin, which couldn't fit in my notebook on top of my daily must-haves like my gloves, hat and extra scarf. i'm one who is not comfortable listing my agenda on my mobile phone because i even barely use my mobile phone. i think i've used it to take discreet pictures more often than making calls or sending sms.

good thing for my to-do lists, i've stumbled across this recyclable personal organizer, the PocketMod, which you can personalize and print for free! you will only need one sheet of paper, your computer and your printer, and voila! a quick answer to my need!




you can make it a book with several features in one - shopping list, address book, conversion table, calendar for the day/week/month/year/whatever, morse code, 13 virtues of benjamin franklin, a page of grids, or lines, or music staff sheet, a food diary, even a page of soduko and tic tac toe! cool eh?! you would only need to print it on one page, so you can recycle unwanted office papers as long as they're blank at the back.

so, what're you waiting for? go now and make your own, and stash it on your purse! as for me, i've had my all-important conversions table and 2009 calendar plus a checklist of benjamin franklin's 13 virtues stashed in my messenger bag's pocket. let me know what ideas you can come up with your new pocketmod!

this is not a paid ad by the way. i just loooovvvveee it.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this dette. i am so looooooooooving it na rin. just finished printing 2 sheets. 1 sheet per week for the remaining 2 weeks of feb. come monday, i'm gonna have, in my wallet or cell pouch, my weekly, monthly and 2009 calendars, to-do and shopping/grocery list, simple list and the 13 virtues of Benjamin Franklin.

    sobrang aliw!

    ReplyDelete