Monday, February 9, 2009

{ tree print, postcard size }


a photograph finds its way to my shop!

i always pass by this big tree in the woods close to my home. i think it looks really grand and regal even without its leaves, so one wintry day, i took off my gloves from my freezing hands and snapped this photograph to pay tribute to my favorite leafless tree.

~ write a postcard to send to your friends who love trees and nature
~ enclose it as an add-on surprise with your letters
~ pin it on your inspiration board

* postcard-size, 4.25" x 5.5"
* grayscale print at the back
* glossy print in front, matte at the back

* quote from kahlil gibran printed in front:
Trees are poems
that earth writes upon the sky,
We fell them down
and turn them into paper,
That we may record our
emptiness.

2 comments:

  1. nice shot dette! though it reminds me of the Whomping Willow in the HP movie :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow galing ng photo. Iba talaga kapag hilig mo. You were able to give tribute to the leafless tree. Maganda ang kinalalabasan.

    ReplyDelete